Wednesday, September 9, 2009

8 weeks to go!!

So, I tried to take a picture by myself and I gave up trying to include my face in it. Oh well- here's the belly.
I can't believe how quickly it's gone by, but we don't mind- we can't wait to meet this baby girl! Pregnancy has been fun. The worst part has been dealing with the heat and the extra weight. The best part has been sharing this experience with Jordan, picturing what she'll look like, and feeling her move... a lot! Sometimes that worries me because she is very active and we're hoping she wont be too hyper when she's born. Still, it's all fun though.

9 comments:

Heidi said...

YAY for the belly shot! You are lookin good little momma! I cannot wait to see her either. she will be so big by the time we get to see her in Dec. I hope things continue to be so great with pregnancy.I hope your shower goes well. Sorry we cant be there.

Dejah said...

So cute! For some reason I missed when you posted this. Would you like the couple of shots that we did get that day? I'll try to get them to you.

Unknown said...

cute baby belly!

The Hettinger Homestead said...

We're getting really excited too! She'll be perfect!

River said...

yay!!! Well darn you're still gonna be preggo when we come visit... I wanna see a baby! Guess we'll have to come back during the winter. ;)
You've got a cute belly. I'm sure it holds an even cuter baby. :D

Sara said...

you are way to cute to be soo pregnant! i wish i looked that cute at 7/8 months. i'm so excited for you guys and i can't wait to meet and HOLD that little beauty.

The Hettinger Homestead said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Hettinger Homestead said...

I can't wait to see what she looks like. I think your eyes and Jordan's . . . . beard? Or smile. You know, one or the other. I'll love little "Nixon" no matter what.
- David

Carrie said...

What a cute belly! I am sorry that I couldn't be there for your shower...being 2600 miles away will do that. ;) I hope it was lots of fun!