That I am the luckiest girl. Jordan is a great man, husband, and father. He puts up with a lot (aka- me). He is so talented in everything. I feel like he is one of those people who can do anything really well. He is a great cook, very knowledgeable about gadgets and electronics, a great artist, and can write amazing poetry. He always has a way of making me feel loved and making everything better. He is such a calm and patient person, but he always has a joke in him. April 1st will mark the two year anniversary of our first date. Asking him out was the best thing I ever did. I still can't figure out why he chose me. I don't have the words to describe how much I love him. He helps me to be a better person, because I figure I should at least try to be in his league, since he is way out of mine. Everyday, he does something that impresses me and reminds me of just how lucky I am that he is mine. Forever.
Monday, March 22, 2010
Posted by Breana and Jordan Holmes at 2:09 PM
Saturday, March 13, 2010
1. L.A.- the belly of the beast
2. Way too crowded. You know how people say California is great because you can go to the beach, desert,and the mountains all in one day! Yeah, what hidden freeway are you taking where there isn't any traffic making that possible?
3. Too many dang hippies
4. We only have one season here- warm. If we do have some rain, we are suddenly on "Storm Watch 2010"
5. Nobody knows how to drive. We might as well stop installing turn signals because no one knows how to work them. For the few of us that do use them, it is pointless, everyone just speeds up anyway.
6. We are taxed on everything and our taxes are way too high. Everything is expensive.
7. Is there a single road that doesn't have a pot hole, big cracks, or uneven pavement?
9. Most beaches I have been to here look like the world's toilet, not all but most.
10. So many people smoke (ok so I can't really say they don't elsewhere) but I am so sick of not having fresh air. Our freeways and streets are littered with cigarettes (and other trash) and smokers are always ignoring the fact that they can't smoke close to buildings. Every time I go out someone around me is smoking.
Yeah this is a Breana rant. We drove to Santa Monica yesterday and every time I go out these are my thoughts. As much as I don't care for this state, there is one reason we are here- we grew up here, our family is here, it is home!
Posted by Breana and Jordan Holmes at 10:59 AM