After paying rent for three years and moving to a bigger a apartment every time our lease is up, we decided maybe we should look into buying! It is exciting but it is a HUGE pain in the butt. We started this whole process back in March thinking it would be easy to find something. Something in our ward. Something in Corona. Good thing we started looking when we did because this has taken forever. After realizing that Corona is too expensive for our budget and doesn't have homes/condos in our price range that are FHA approved, we looked into the idea of Lake Elsinore. So here we are on July 1st. Our lease is up in 39 days, and we will not be signing another one or paying waaaay too much to live here month to month. Where are we going , you ask? That is a great question! We don't know as of right now. We have an offer in on one house that we feel pretty good about, but who knows how long it will take if our offer is accepted to actually get into the house. Faith is a wonderful thing. Right now, we have a lot of it that everything will work out. Although it is smart to have some kind of idea where we'll live in case the timing is off- which is very likely. So I guess it's time to try to figure that out.
Sunday at Nipper's before the 4th of July
2 weeks ago