Monday, March 22, 2010

Yeah, I know...


That I am the luckiest girl. Jordan is a great man, husband, and father. He puts up with a lot (aka- me). He is so talented in everything. I feel like he is one of those people who can do anything really well. He is a great cook, very knowledgeable about gadgets and electronics, a great artist, and can write amazing poetry. He always has a way of making me feel loved and making everything better. He is such a calm and patient person, but he always has a joke in him. April 1st will mark the two year anniversary of our first date. Asking him out was the best thing I ever did. I still can't figure out why he chose me. I don't have the words to describe how much I love him. He helps me to be a better person, because I figure I should at least try to be in his league, since he is way out of mine. Everyday, he does something that impresses me and reminds me of just how lucky I am that he is mine. Forever.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

we all love jordan! isnt it great that we get our best friend for FOREVER!

Sheryl said...

You are his perfect compliment. When I asked at one point how the dating was going, he said, "Mom, I haven't found anything that isn't perfect about her yet!" So we know he found his perfect love in you. Thank you for being all to my boy!

Dejah said...

You two are so cute! I love what Sheryl wrote too.