Friday, August 10, 2012

Already In Love

I love being a mom. There are so many great things about it.  Seeing this sweet little baby fills me with so many different emotions. All good ones of course. 12 weeks in and it's amazing how much I love this little squishy. We found out I was pregnant the week of Father's day. I was feeling pretty sick even before I took a pregnancy test. That same sick feeling has lasted these last 12 weeks. I think I officially am out of foods I can eat that I haven't thrown up. It's all worth it though. Jordan has been awesome and really has stepped up taking care of the girls when I am lacking the ability to do so and family family that is always willing to help out is just and added bonus.  I had an ultrasound yesterday and got to watch baby move around for a little while. It was so cute! We are thrilled to meet this little baby and have our little family grow by another adorable, amazing child.

5 comments:

Lindz said...

Congrats Breana!! So exciting for you guys!! :)

Clarissa O. said...

Congratulations Breana! It's kind of funny how close we've been in our pregnancies of late! I'm assuming your due in February right?

Breana and Jordan Holmes said...

Thanks guys! Yes, Clarissa, the 19th.

Sheryl said...

That's our cute grandbaby #10!! Sooo cute, so easy to love!! Hoping your sickness subsides soon!!

Cherie said...

Yay! Another Holmes, so exciting!!!! Congratulations!