Friday, January 6, 2012

Crafts






I've been trying to be more "crafty" lately, Pinterest helps although I find myself getting annoyed when I think I came up with something on my own and then I see it on there. Oh well, nobody is original, right? Here are a few things I have made recently.

I really suck at doing layouts for the blog, so let me explain the pictures in order.
Gift card box- covered a gift card holder with contact paper, then made a flower for it
The girl's Christmas tree ribbon shirts- these were so easy to make a so cute!
Yarn wreath- made this one for my sister and her husband for Christmas. This is the third one I have made. I love how they look.
Dry erase board, One for the girls room and one for Jordan and I . Sorry the pictures are terrible. We really need a new camera!

1 comments:

The Hettinger Homestead said...

Way to get your craft on! It's contagious...isn't it?