Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Harley is 2 months old!

I can't believe our little Harley -Bean is already 2 months old. She is such a good baby! She already sleeps better than Kennedy does and she is very calm and patient. I love her so much. Sorry if these pictures all look the same, but I couldn't decide and they look different to me...but then again, I am her mommy.



There is no denying she has blue eyes. And who would have thought I'd get two redheaded little beauties? I LOVE it!

Today she had her 2 month check up- her stats:
12.0 lbs. 80%
23.0 in. 80%
She still is having problems with acid reflux, but it has gotten a lot better with medication. She is doing great at holding her own head up and she even likes tummy time. This poor girl gets beat up by Kennedy a lot, but she'll get her back one day I'm sure. I can't say its been easy have two under two years old, in fact most days are difficult since Kennedy is constantly insane. I like to think a year from now, it will be a lot of fun. Until I get pregnant again (not that we are thinking about it just yet!)
A little about Kennedy:
We love her to death but she hit her terrible twos a year early. She is so smart, but extremely stubborn. She loves Yo Gabba Gabba and playing with other kids. She'll be going to nursery in a few weeks! She knows tons of words, most of her body parts, and she is learning to count to 5 and say her ABCs. She thinks the ipod touch is hers, and knows how to work it and delete all of Jordan's progress on his games(multiple times)!She loves to be outside, color, play with her baby dolls, including Harley, and drive us crazy. Really, she loves to do that!
We are so blessed to have each other and our two girls!

10 comments:

The Pitt Post said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dejah said...

I love that post! Harley looks a lot like Kennedy in the 1st and 4th pictures. My favorite is the last one though. I was just thinking how much I wanted to see my nieces and nephew, and now I miss them even more!
Oops, I signed in with the wrong email, and had to delete that last post.

Sara said...

she is so big, that was so fast! Both of your girls are darling... good job mama. : )

Sheryl said...

I am with Dejah...she looks so much like Kennedy did in these pictures!! She is a sweet girl. Love her smilin's and her cooin's! Sweet baby... Our Kennedy is soooo stinkin' smart! So busy, so entertaining... she is a delight that wears us out!! Love our baby girls!!

Ashley said...

I LOVE that picture with her little crooked smile! So cute!

Heidi said...

Those are super cute! I am hoping I get the camera out more with this 3rd one. You are good!
Having 2 is hard, like you said, in a year they will love each other :)
Cant wait to see you guys

Brian and Lisa said...

I think Harley totally looks like Mom in the last picture. She is making the same smirk that Mom sometimes makes when you tell her to smile! You have to show her that picture. And you are lucky to have, not just one, but TWO blue-eyed, red-headed beauties!

Cherie said...

How fun! They are going to be SUCH good friends, it's definitely worth all the craziness... I promise! Our first two are 15 months apart and they're inseparable, we love that spacing. Love the red hair, you have adorable girls!

cherise and Tristan said...

Everett had reflux really bad too. He was on meds until 6 months. he still spit up a lot after that but it was manageable without the meds at that point. He still spit up with the medication but nothing like he had been. I had never seen puke shoot across a room the way he could. Harley is such a cutie.

The Hettinger Homestead said...

This makes me miss them and you guys too of course. I can't believe how big both your girls are getting. Time is going by way too fast. Love you all!