Thursday, October 28, 2010

Look out!! There's a monster on the loose!!

We had so much fun at our ward Halloween party last night. I love Kennedy's costume. Anyone who has spent time with her knows how fitting it is for her to be a monster. Yes, she is in the dishwasher in the fourth picture- point proven! She looked so cute last night and had her first trick-or -treating experience. She (I mean Jordan and I) made out pretty good on the candy stash. I wish she could wear this all the time. Thanks again to Dejah for making her first Halloween costume- you did a great job!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Dejah said...

I love that picture of her walking in her costume, and the dishwasher picture. She is so adorable! That girl could make anything cute!

Julia Holmes said...

She looks so cute!!! What an adorable costume! Way to go Dejah!

Sheryl said...

PERFECT!! I love, love love it! She is toooooo Cute!!