Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Kennedy is SIX months old!!





Wasn't it just last week we were bringing her home from the hospital?!

It really feels like its only been six days and not six months. Kennedy is such a sweet and happy baby. She is so smart and silly. Right now her favorite toys are her pink lizard, musical piano, and pretty much anything anyone else is holding. She makes us laugh and learns something new everyday! This girl loves paper. She always eats it, and objects if I take it away. I wasn't quick enough yesterday and my shopping list was in her diaper this morning. (sorry, I find it hilarious)



















Pretty soon she'll really be asking for the keys to drive take the car out! And look at this little pose!! This is my absolute favorite picture of this girl!







So here is a picture of her from today at the office. She was being so funny. It took the doctor a while to listen to her heart beat because she wouldn't stop grabbing at everything. Here are her six months stats:
Height 26.5 in
Weight: 18 lbs, 14 oz
I know, I know...just perfect. We love you Kennedy!























9 comments:

Dejah said...

So cute! We love her too! Your eyes in the picture with her exactly match her eyes in the bathtub pic. Lucky girl!

Julia Holmes said...

You both have the prettiest eyes. She looks so cute in all of those pictures!!!

Stephanie said...

She is such a doll! I just love her. Love the picture of the two of you. I can't believe she is 6 months old!!! Time flies!

Breana and Jordan Holmes said...

It really does go by quick, Stephanie. Enjoy every little cuddle with that gorgeous baby boy.

Sheryl said...

Love our little doll baby! She is such a sweetheart. I love how her little face lights up as you start to talk to her, then to get her and kiss her and cuddle...mmmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmmm!

Brian and Lisa said...

She is too precious! Six months does fly by and she is such a joy to all of us. I love how she stares so intuitively at everyone. And the last picture reminds me of you at that age! Cuteness!

Heidi said...

OH I love that naked picture! you can see all the rolls! she is a beaut!

Ashley said...

Wow! Is she already pulling up on stuff? At 6 months, that's amazing! She's darling, by the way.

Sara said...

she is so darling and i can't believe how big she is already.