Tuesday, June 23, 2009

More about little baby...


So we had our appointment today , and when the nurse came in she said all we had to do today was hear the heartbeat and take some measurements- Oh and had I had an ultrasound yet? I told her we had not and she said they'd have to order one. I was feeling pretty sad because I thought for sure we would get to find out today. So I asked her how long it would take to order an ultrasound and she said they may be able to do it today! Yippee, we were all for that. We only had to wait about a half hour and I drank about two water bottles. Then we got to see our baby girl. It took a while... this one doesn't keep still! It doesn't seem real yet. I can't wait to meet her. She already looks like a beautiful baby and we love her!!

9 comments:

Heidi said...

it is so hard to expect much from teh Doctors for me anymore. you were lucky you got in the same day.

Sheryl said...

YAY! We are so excited!! Our sweet family is growing,and it is the BEST! Love you!

Jana Howard said...

That is so much fun when you can see them and hear their heartbeat! What an exciting time!! Congrats!

RACHEL said...

That is so much fun!!!! i can totally picture you with a little girl, that is great!

Brendon said...

Yay! So fun! I always wanted to have a girl first. We're excited to meet her, too.

Dejah said...

That is such a cute picture!

Unknown said...

ok we need to hear name options... and when is your due date exactly?

Carrie said...

Congratulations! Little baby girls are the best!

River Hopkins said...

Thanks for sharing the beautiful pic. Do you guys have a name yet? Oh so exciting. I can't wait to see you again.