Thursday, October 23, 2008

Funny Faces, Cute Nephews , and a Finished Apartment

Jordan decided to shave his beard after having one for four months, but messed around with this for a few days before completely getting rid of it. Yeah!! Its already growing back, but I like it!
Noah is getting so big- he looks like a little man
Its really fun to see my parents with a baby. Since I was the youngest this is all new to me. Aww, grandparents!


Jackson was so cute brushing his teeth. It is so much fun having such cute nephews!





We got this cool sticker from www.whatisblik.com Jordan put it up and we love it!

So we finally were able to get our apartment to how we wanted and I love it. Its so fun that this is our first home!!

4 comments:

Sheryl said...

Such cute faces and a cute home!! That is good such a cute couple is living such a great new life together! Love you!

Brendon said...

So fun! I love your kitchen, especially the black and white rug.

It's so much fun having your own little place for the two of you, isn't it?

Dejah said...

Cute pictures Bre. I wonder why they got cut off like that. I love your home though, so beautiful! Those pictures of Noah and Jackson are adorable too. Noah is such a little VanVleet in that one by himself.

Heidi said...

love the apartment! I loved decorating our apartment too! lookin' good!